Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Trivandrum
Remote/ WFH Option: Yes
CTC: INR 16-22L/ Annum
The Agilite Group is a professional services company specializing in Data Integration, Business Intelligence, AI/ML, Analytical and Big Data problems, challenges or strategies. We strongly believe that a company’s competitive advantage is best achieved by understanding and utilizing its data effectively. The Agilite Group focuses on understanding your business, processes and problems helping you create an actionable plan and sustainable path towards innovation that enables key strategic decisions, resulting in your long-term success.
The Skill Set
- Master’s plus 5 or Bachelor’s plus 7 years experience in SaaS-based web application or platform development and architecture.
- Solid hands-on experience with Java and working knowledge of Scala.
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process.
- Strong experience in Spring-boot and REST Services
- Previous experience with SQL (Oracle / Postgres)
- Very good understanding of Data Structures and database concepts
- Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for micro services
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery.
- Self-starter that is results-focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Knowledge of the BigData platform like MapR will be a plus.
- Working knowledge public clouds such as AWS or OCI
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training.
- Learn the Development and QE processes for our Client’s Suite Of Products.
- Learn Client’s Release Process.
- Gain exposure to Client’s product suite
- Learn about Client’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team in India , UK , USA.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Review all the escalations from the Client’s Global Customer on daily basics and delegate to the teams.
- Discussing and building out enhancements in the Client’s Suite products based on prioritization.
- A deeper understanding of the Client’s suite of products.
- Build and train a new team in India for delegating the Global Customer escalations
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used to solve the Customer issues
- Ensure that we are releasing high quality products.
- Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product development
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be an expert on our Incent Suite Of products.
- Partner and work cross-functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of the features and processes of the product.
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product