The Agilite Group is a professional services company specializing in Data Integration, Business Intelligence, AI/ML, Analytical and Big Data problems, challenges or strategies. We strongly believe that a company’s competitive advantage is best achieved by understanding and utilizing its data effectively. The Agilite Group focuses on understanding your business, processes and problems helping you create an actionable plan and sustainable path towards innovation that enables key strategic decisions, resulting in your long-term success.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 9+ years of experience in Technology Consulting, Business Analysis, or related fields
- Experience designing and implementing complex Sales Performance Management, Enterprise Performance Management or Business Intelligence Solutions
- Strong Skills in Query Based Languages and Relational Databases
- Strong experience working with SQL
- Experience translating complex customer requirements into flexible and scalable enterprise solutions, with the ability to guide clients through the decision-making processes
- System Integration experience and Troubleshooting skills are a must-have
- Strong technology and business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills (business & technical)
- Demonstrate outstanding service orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Past experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment preferred
- Confident communication style with strong presentation skills
- Self-aware, motivated, coachable and poised, able to work seamlessly as part of a team
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Participate in training, which will introduce you to our products and processes.
- Gain a strong understanding of the Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges we solve.
- Begin ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
- Interact with customers as part of your first live implementations.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Become a subject matter expert in one aspect of our products and related activities, including supporting other Implementation Consultants.
- Design complex scalable solutions using our products.
- Be fully versed in the tools, keeping essential customer data organized, and tracking all your interactions with customers.
- Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide customers through the initial implementation and their early adoption stage of our product at their company.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Continue to manage a high volume of customers through the design and implementation process to ensure successful projects and the adoption of products.
- Interact with customers each day to drive urgency, engagement, and utilization.
- Become a subject matter expert in several aspects of our products, including developing best practices and training materials to support other Implementation Consultants.
- Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
- Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Continue to create scalable designs which meet customer needs, and execute within our applications.
- Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success.
- Deepen knowledge of tactics to increase satisfaction and improve implementation time within your projects and share across the team.
- Identify gaps within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar with the team.